Star Trek Robes from The Next Generation series (pretty much one of the best ones of ALL the Star Trek series, by the way)? There are plenty of robes available online, but something about these Next generation color schemes are really setting this bunch apart?
These Star Trek Robes (The Next-Generation) feature comfortable, plush fabric and styling reminiscent of the early Next Generation Star Trek uniforms. (But without the..AHEM.. inconvenience!)
There are several of these being manufactured that all you to choose your color: Red (Command) Gold (Operations), or Blue (Sciences) so that you can be easily identified on your vacation, around the house, or when out on the curb, grabbing your mail or pulling the garbage bin in.
Product Specifications – Star Trek Robes
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Choose Blue (Science), Gold (Operations), or Red (Command)
- Vinyl communicator badge on the chest
- Star Trek communicator logo embroidered on the ends of the sash
- Two pockets
- One size fits most
- Perfect for the overworked crew member who has 318 hours of shore leave saved up and can only roll over 80
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine washable. Tumble dry low.
And, really what it all comes down to when choosing your Star Trek robe is sure, who wouldn’t want to have the COMMAND robe (Captain Picard), but I sure did like Jordy, Data and Worf, soooooo…..
Right now, it looks like these are exclusive to THINK GEEK, so you’ll have to venture over there to check on the current pricing and availability of these.